IVE, a Lechler brand specialised in the furnishings and habitat sector, presents at Formobile 2016 the news and trends of Italian design:
COLOR TREND HABITAT:
Trendy colours and finishes in the chromatic project for furnishings and accessories. This is a unique line that makes it possible to use colours and finishes to create visual dialogue between surfaces made of different materials - ranging from wood to glass, composite materials and laminates - to define and personalise new domestic scenarios.
THE WAY OF GOLD:
Chromatic trajectories trending in contemporary homes. Shades of gold have been conspicuously missing from our homes since the 1950s. After such a long absence, gold makes its grand comeback, insinuating glamour but also something natural, precisely for its function of evoking materials and colours that really exist. After over a decade of "cool" metals, Golden Shades presents "warm" metals.
- New painting system makes wood better
The PS87 line makes it possible to create an infinite range of colour variations, and these paints preserve the natural characteristics of wood and highlight its peculiarities, such as grain and typical hues of each sheet.
The PS20 line offers product uniformity at the moment of colouring, even when treating different coloured woods.
- New finishes that enhance wood
- ACRYSOFT AY 88 Transparent acrylic finish, anti-yellowing, for open pore finishes. The invisible varnish.
- ACRYSOFT AY 88 EXTRA MATT Transparent acrylic finish, anti-yellowing, for open pore finishes. Super matt. Natural wood, “ZERO GLOSS”.
- Complete varnishing system for marble
- Naturally styled design speaks for itself through the use of stone and wood.
- POLILUX: Paraffin polyester sealer for furniture and marble. Patented IVE since 1958.